Price Chiropractic has been serving Yuba City area since 1990. In addition to high quality chiropractic adjustments, our doctors may also prescribe therapy modalities to assist in your healing.
We utilize the following in our practice:
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation – The use of electrical muscle stimulation or EMS is usually indicated when the patient is experiencing muscle spasm or a lot of pain in the area of injury or complaint. When electrical muscle stimulation is administered, mild electrical current is applied to cause fast contraction to the muscles. This effect increases blood flow and reduces inflammation.
- Ultrasound – Chiropractors’ use of therapeutic ultrasound is to speed the healing of the joint, muscle, or tendon by using a high frequency ultrasound. Ultrasound therapy can be useful for many different patients. The “micro-massage” that ultrasound creates can help reduce swelling, increase blood flow, and decrease pain, stiffness, and spasms, making it viable therapy for patients who have suffered auto accidents and to those that have chronic back pain.
- Lumbar Decompression Therapy (DTS) – Spinal Decompression Treatment is non-invasive and provides gentle decompression of the disc through the use of a decompression table. You are strapped to the table so as it moves, it applies a distraction force to the targeted area of the spine. A computer controls the distraction force which is then applied in between periods of relaxation. This gently pulls the spine apart, elongating it, creating a small vacuum between the vertebrae which pulls the disc back into shape.
- Water Massage Table – A hydromassage table with jets on the upper half that produces a deep penetrating massage into the soft tissues and relax the muscles.
- Adjustments – In addition to Chiropractic Manual Adjustments, our doctors also utilize Activator and Drop Table Style Adjustment.
- Cervical Traction – Cervical traction is used to provide pain relief and improve motion. Traction gently extends the neck, opening the spaces between the cervical vertebrae and temporarily alleviating pressure on the affected discs. Neck traction can either be done continuously or intermittently, alternating between short periods of pulling and resting.
- Foot Levelers – Many familiar, painful conditions stem from problems with the feet. For this reason, our doctors prescribe Foot Orthotics for those patients who they feel would benefit from them. Foot levelers are custom made Orthotic shoe inserts. We take the measurements and send them to foot levelers where they are made and sent back to our office where they are fitted by the doctor.
- DMV Physicals – Dr Fullmer provides exams for those who need to renew their Class A driver’s license. Dr. Fullmer is a certified examiner. Immediate appointments are available.
- Sports Physicals – We provide physicals for the local schools and local sports team for soccer, baseball, basketball, cheer, and football. Our exam is only $ 20.00
Dr. Price and Dr. Fullmer are participating providers
with most major insurance companies including Medicare and Medi-Cal.For more information:
Call us! (530) 755- 3200
or Send us a message.